New South Wales.
Area of expertise: Employment Law, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Employer Law, Startup Law, Leasing, Franchising.
Emma Heuston is the founder of the Remote Expert and a lawyer with 19 years experience. She is also an author and former remote worker.
In launching ‘The Remote Expert’, Emma combined her experience in managing a remote team with her legal knowledge of what remote teams need to function at peak performance and avoid legal problems.
Emma is proud to provide the following solutions to businesses who hire a remote team or want to hire a remote team:
- Do it yourself template legal documents and policies (Bronze Packages);
- Do it yourself template legal documents and policies with a review by a lawyer option (Silver Packages), and
- Customised documents drafted for you (Gold Packages).
In addition, we have a Canadian offering that mirrors the Australian offering headed up by Canadian Lawyer Tara Vasdani.
Emma wrote about her experience in managing a remote team in the work from home bible – the Tracksuit Economy.
In 2018, Emma received recognition in the legal industry for her in-roads in the remote workspace, having:
- Been named as a finalist in the 2018 Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards for managing her remote team; and
- Won the 2018 Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Thought leader of the Year Award for her work in the remote space.
With postgraduate qualifications in organisational change management and human resources, Emma understands what makes a business tick and how remote work can improve their bottom line.
Emma can help with the following services:
- Remote work policies;
- Remote work agreements;
- Contractor’s agreements;
- Franchise advice work;
- General commercial advice work;
- General commercial contract drafting; and
- Online terms and conditions, privacy policies and marketplace terms.
To connect with me, you can request a complimentary phone chat or find out more by visiting my website at https://www.theremoteexpert.com/
Please complete your details below and your lawyer will be in touch.