Anthony is Co-Managing Partner at Merton’s Lawyers where he works closely with businesses of all sizes across a range of industries with a focus on assisting local and international technology clients with growth and expansion strategy particularly from the United States and the United Kingdom.
Anthony is responsible for driving business development and operations at Merton’s and finding new and innovative ways for the team at Merton’s to deliver excellent service and solutions to its clients.
Prior to joining Merton’s, Anthony worked as a consultant and as in-house General Counsel, advising clients on a range of commercial matters across retail and technology sectors locally and internationally.
Anthony brings a unique practical and commercial experience and perspective to his legal practice, having founded businesses in the document management, online retail and natural resources industries.
Anthony is passionate about assisting business of at all stages of development and growth find commercial outcomes to legal issues and he enjoys working closely with clients to reach their business goals.
To connect with me, you can request a complimentary phone chat or find out more by visiting my website at https://www.mertonlawyers.com.au/
More News & Advice Articles featuring Anthony.
- Lawyer Feature – Anthony Curtin from Merton Lawyers
- How they are Serving the Community during COVID – Merton Lawyers
- Helping Startups & Businesses Cope with COVID-19 – Merton Lawyers
- ‘Practical Tools for Protecting your IP’ with Anthony Curtin
- How to Use the R&D Tax Incentive – Legal Lunch and Learn Session
- Legally Yours Presents a LIVE Event – “The Gig Economy, What’s It About And What You Need To Know”