“I help families plan for their children’s future in the event of an emergency or death, by protecting their legal rights and interests through my Family Legacy Plan”.
Since establishing TBA Law in 2012, Jacqui has become an Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates and has written and published three books: ‘In Case of Emergency’, a practical guide for young families in the case of injury or death, ‘Death and Social Media, a guide to your digital estate planning’, and ‘The Sandwich Generation’.
Jacqui Brauman created Theobald Lawyers Pty Ltd in 2012, now trading as TBA Law. TBA Law provides legal services to families in Melbourne and Regional Victoria, focusing on estate planning, family law and property. Jacqui’s personal values brought into the firm make all the difference – a commitment to serving her community, very strong ethics and a sense of civil justice, and a dedication to accountability and efficiency.
Jacqui has also written for Proadvisor, the Australian Property Place, Financy, Inside Small Business, and audio and paper on Rural Succession Planning for the Television Education Network. She has been interviewed on The F Words podcast, the Dynamic Business Women’s podcast, and Dream Life Best Fit podcast.
Jacqui’s firm was the winner of 2017 NAB Professional Services Awards for Victoria, she has been a finalist in the Sole Practitioner category for Women In Law in 2016, and is the Law Institute’s 2019 Regional Lawyer of the Year.
To connect with me, you can request a complimentary phone chat or find out more by visiting my website at https://tbalaw.com.au/
More News & Advice Articles featuring Jacqui.
- Lawyer Feature – Jacqui Brauman from TBA Law
- Quick Chat Wills Series – “With Jacqui Brauman from TBA Law”
- Quick Chat Wills Series – “Understanding Your Digital Assets”
- Using Strategic Alliances to Grow your Law Firm
- Legally Wise Women Podcast Episode – Leading the Change You Want to See
- How much does a Will cost?
- Google’s Inactive Account Manager
- Facebook Launches a Legacy Contact Feature
- Testamentary Trusts
- 5 Tips for Appointing Guardians for Your Children
- One of the Best Investment and Business Structures: The Family Trust
- Estate Proceeds Trusts: a case study
- Death and Taxes
- Appointing an Executor of Your Will and Trustee of Your Estate
- Creating Your Will – Where to Begin?