Nicole brings over 20 years of commercial experience to her conflict and negotiation work. A lawyer by qualification, she also offers the experience of banking and insolvency. Working for top tier consultancies and banks, she has gained experience of a wide range of industries in Australia, Europe and the Middle East.
More recently, Nicole has been developing her passion for helping people navigate the challenges of communicating collaboratively to achieve optimal outcomes. An expert in interest-based negotiation, she is a firm believer that through enhanced dialogue, parties can reach optimal outcomes, even in difficult situations.
To connect with me, you can request a complimentary phone chat or find out more by visiting my website at http://www.growingbeyond.com.au/
More News & Advice Articles featuring Nicole.
- Lawyer Feature – Nicole Davidson from Growing Beyond
- Quick Chat Mediation Series – “How Lawyers Can Use Commercial Mediation”
- Quick Chat Mediation Series – “The Commercial Mediation Process”
- Quick Chat Mediation Series – “Why Commercial Mediation is Important”
- Virtual Legal Lunch & Learn with Nicole Davidson from Growing Beyond
- Tips for Online Negotiation
- What are the Benefits of Negotiation Training?
- How Online Mediation Works
- 3 Steps to Prepare for any Negotiation
- 3 Things to Know about Negotiating Over Email
- When is it Just Time to Shut Up?