Improve Your Public Speaking
Improve Your Public Speaking was founded in 2009 by Sarah Denholm, to help people become better speakers and presenters. Originally a Classical pianist, Sarah lost her nerve early in her career, and learning how to speak in public was her way back. She now coaches others to improve their presentation and public speaking skills, and/or general communication influencing skills.
Sarah runs public and in-house courses and workshops throughout Australia and coaches individuals in person or online. Sarah has coached in a broad range of industries and company sizes but finds nowadays that most of her clients are in tech, healthcare, law and finance.
What we do for the legal community
- Speak up effectively in meetings
- Give better internal or client-facing presentations
- Deliver a conference keynote or breakout session
- Look comfortable online, for videos or webinars
- Be more influential in daily conversations and meetings
- Have more confidence and impact in court