Law for my personal circumstances

Administrative & Constitutional Law

Talk to a lawyer

Have an administrative or constitutional law inquiry?  Need a lawyer to represent you at an Administrative Appeal or local Tribunal hearing?  Have a Freedom of Information inquiry?

Find an experienced lawyer you know you can trust to assist you with all your administrative and constitutional law inquiries.

When you connect with a lawyer through Legally Yours, you’ll be provided with an upfront fixed-fee quote detailing what you’ll receive for the money you spend. You then decide if you wish to proceed.

Plus, we’ve personally checked out all our lawyers to make sure they’ve got the right experience, are good communicators and are going to look after you.

  • AAT Appearances
  • Constitutional Law
  • Administrative Law
  • Freedom of Information
  • Immigration Law
  • Regulatory Bodies
  • Road Transport Licensing Tribunal Claims
  • VCAT Appearances
  • VOCAT Crimes Compensation Claims