Law for my personal circumstances

Personal Injury

Talk to a lawyer

Have you suffered an injury as a result of a medical procedure or motor vehicle accident?  Have you been physically or mentally injured at work?  Have you injured yourself in a public place and need legal advice on a possible public liability claim?

Find an experienced lawyer you know you can trust to assist you with civil crimes compensation claims, ComCare, cyber bullying, defamation claims, medical negligence, product liability claims, professional negligence matters, psychological trauma, public liability, superannuation and insurance claims, TAC claims, and workplace injury advice.

When you connect with a lawyer through Legally Yours, you’ll be provided with an upfront fixed-fee quote detailing what you’ll receive for the money you spend. You then decide if you wish to proceed.

Plus, we’ve personally checked out all our lawyers to make sure they’ve got the right experience, are good communicators and are going to look after you.

  • Civil Crimes Compensation
  • ComCare
  • Cyber Bullying
  • Defamation Law
  • Medical Negligence
  • General Personal Injury
  • Product Liability
  • Professional Negligence
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Public Liability
  • Superannuation and Insurance Claims
  • Transport Accident Compensation Claims
  • Workplace Injury and Workers Compensation