Law for my personal circumstances

Property and Planning – Residential

Talk to a lawyer

Are you buying or selling a house?  Need a residential building contract review?  Transitioning into a retirement village or aged care facility? Need to lodge a caveat or seek legal advice on a subdivision, a covenant or an easement?

Find an experienced lawyer or conveyancer to assist you with all your personal property and planning needs.

When you connect with a lawyer through Legally Yours, you’ll be provided with an upfront fixed-fee quote detailing what you’ll receive for the money you spend. You then decide if you wish to proceed.

Plus, we’ve personally checked out all our lawyers to make sure they’ve got the right experience, are good communicators and are going to look after you.

  • Caveats
  • Conveyancing
  • Fences Act
  • Residential Leases and Tenancies
  • Mortgages
  • Nursing Homes and Aged Care
  • Subdivisions, Covenants and Easements
  • Residential Building Contracts
  • Retirement Villages