Legally Yours and Silicon Beach Group present ‘Professional Divorce, The Good, The Bad, The Legal’ with Ines Brcic from Melbourne Law Studio
Legally Yours, together with the Silicon Beach Group, presented a virtual legal lunch and learn session with Ines Brcic from Melbourne Law Studio on Monday 25th May 2020.
In the session, Ines talks through the following –
- An exploration of professional divorce from a personal point of view
- The truth about what to expect when going through a professional divorce
- What does the process of professional divorce involve?
- What can go wrong and why does it take so long?
- The emotional and psychological impact of the dispute.
- Potential outcomes (a finite amount).
- How can you protect yourself today?
- Basic documents which can shape the future of a dispute.
Need Legal Advice?
This article does not constitute legal advice or a legal opinion on any matter discussed and, accordingly, it should not be relied upon. It should not be regarded as a comprehensive statement of the law and practice in this area. If you require any advice or information, please speak to a practising lawyer in your jurisdiction. No individual who is a member, partner, shareholder or consultant of, in or to any constituent part of Legally Yours Pty Ltd accepts or assumes responsibility, or has any liability, to any person in respect of this article.